Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The movies


Hi classmate, today i talk about the movies. The movies is one my favorite hobbies. In general I saw a lot of movies in the month.

I like the movies because it shows another reality completely different from yours. This makes it extremely interesting and relaxing.

I begin to seeing movies for my parents, that they are charmed with seeing movies. My parents not to see any type of movies but only they see "Cine arte ". It is because of it that in general is this type of cinema that I see, though occasionally I see more superficial movies.

If they were asking me that it is what more I like to see movies, he would say that it is a way of expanding the mind, of opening your horizons.

I like it really very much, am something that I dedicate time in my life. I like to be able to know of all the movies, I like to give my opinion of all the movies, already be bad or not.

The grace of the movies is that three mix big elements, the music, the argument and the images.

I like to see movies the ends of weeks, when this more relaxed of the university works.

Generally I see them in house, sometimes I go to the cinema, but they are less because it is very expensive.

My favorite movies are a "Sweet November ", " Dancer in the dark", " before the dawn " and great others, actually many, is a big big list.

Bye bye

I hope you like.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    How have you been?
    I also like to watch movies, but I generally do not have much time to do that. My favorite movie is PD:I love you. I watched it for the last time during the weekend with my boyfriend and I cried very much as I saw it.
    I hope you have a very nice week!
    Fran

    ReplyDelete