Tuesday, June 8, 2010

the music


Hello classroom!!!! Today is a great day!! Today i talk about the music and my favorite band. The music is very important in the live, because the music makes you be happy in the most time, but not always.
The music, just like films, I make feel all emotions, as happiness, gloominess, rabies or more other feeling. The love of music is a feeling, don’t all people its like. Personally, I don’t understand this people, because the music marc important moment in the live.
For my person that I teach myself on music he was my brother and my sister. My brother I teach me the pop rock, which Incubus, System of a Down, Rage against the machine and other. Some these bands I follow listen on other don’t. And my sister I teach the argentine’s rock, the Hip-hop and alternative music, which Laurin Hill, Fouges, Bjork, Cahrly GarcĂ­a, Fito Paez, Sabina, Soda stereo, Gustavo Cerati, Miranda, and other bands.
Can you see, I like a lot of type of music, It I don’t like a lot of the style, I like the bands.
Thanks for read me.
Good bye.

4 comments:

  1. Mari! the music is so important to me too! I listen all kind of groups, from reggeaton, reggae, hiphop to romantic music and latin music! :) I think that the music can to go with you in all moments, when you are sad, or when you are so so happy! the music always go with you! I love the bands like "Jarabe de Palo", "Radiohead" or "Chico Trujillo", All the music is useful to accompany in different moments of your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soundtrack; I think that the music is very important in the life too. My favorite soundtrack is of Kill Bill, of Lyon King and of The Lord of the Ring. I think that the soundtrack is very important for a movie, contribute to create all the film environment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, yes, music is a great thing, and a special important thing in my life. It saves my life everyday in a lot of moments :B. I don’t really like a lot your favourites bands, but “in likes there are nothing written” xD less in music. For luck there are a lot of music to choice
    Good luck :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love music, this is very important in my life. Even, my boyfriend study Pedagogy in music.
    I admit that I do not know much about music and I do not know of many musical styles but I love what I know!
    About the groups that listed, only I know and I like Cerati. He is a great singer!

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete