Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The" isla del sol"!


In the summer go to Bolivia whit 7 friends: Caro, Ale, Fran, Cami, Iva, Naty and me. We were approximately one month. In the travel crossed all Bolivia, we were for La paz (the capital), Oruro, Copacabana , Uyuni, Villa Tunari ( in the jungle), potosí and other cities.
In the trip we were some problem the coexistence, but a few. This problem we overcame in a lunch talks all.
The first week travel since Arica to La paz, Bolivia, is very high and all is very queasy. In the frontier whit Bolivia they gave us “té de coca”. This drunk is especial for queasy, the leaf have a magic, recover in five minute.
In the third day in La Paz go to a one small town call Copacabana, is a town for touristic. This town is near to Lago Titicaca. The Lago Titicaca is a sacred lake for the Inca’s people and this lake is the only fountain the water (whit exception of the laugh), because is a country without sea.
In this small city, we see for first time the carnival the Bolivia. Although is nothing compare whit the Oruro’s carnival. In the Copacaba’s carnival we surprise a lot of, is amassing.
The other day cross the Lago Titicaca and we go to the Isla del sol. This island is especial for Inca because is the island for the god, this people call Dios del sol. In the Island have a lot of archaeological sites, is very magic and especial.
The day that we come, in the south, we crossed all the island to the north. In one moment we separate in two group, in me group we lost and take the wrong way. We delay the double.
It was continuing.
Please go to Bolivia is beautiful.
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I remember all days our travel. I think that I can never forget it... because I learn to know 7 special persons that change my life in a beautiful way :)
    Our adventures and our travel was amazing!

    I love you so much mari... never forget it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mari! Yes , I want to go to Bolivia someday and I also wanto to go to Peru and Mexico. I love this countries! What experience! I think that after this travel, you are great friends!

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete