Tuesday, May 25, 2010

my favorite technology


Hello classmate! Today i talk about my favorite technology. My favorite is the notebook, is the more use en the day.
I don’t like very much the technology, because I think the human depend a lot of the technology and this not good for survival in other places. This problem was evident whith the earthquake because there wasn't light for the technology's artifact.
But in this time is indispensable use technology, therefore I buy a computer for make my homework. In beginning I buy computer, but is very big and, for the time, the computer is put slowly. Then I change the point the supermarket for a notebook.
My notebook is very fast, and has a lot of space in the memory. All the day when I arrived to my home I enter to check my email, study and chat with my friends. I have to admit the computer is very use for simplify the life.
In the day I use for minimum one hour, only in check my email I took twenty minute. Also I use for download music, series or movies and for listen music. In the two last case I have the computer ignition a lot of hours.
I hope you like!
Good bye!

4 comments:

  1. Mari! I have the same notebook that you! VAIO it's so cool. I love my notebook too, I chat with my friends most of the time, but I used the notebook too made my homework or download movies or series like Grey`s Anatomy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the same! actually, if you read my post i wrote something very similar! xD

    i hate when i'm so many time in the computer, but sometimes isn't because I want it, but I have to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the notebook is a favotite me too.
    the notebook of the image is very nice!!!!
    but I think that o notebook without internet useless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also agree that on this time is indispensable use technology, I also buoght my computer to do my homework. Congratulations for your notebook! it's very beautiful...

    bye!

    ReplyDelete