Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Hobbies

Hi! Today i talk about my hobbies. In the years go to the university, apart this activity i realize other activities. The university takes a lot of time, but the other time i have hobbies.
These hobbies are make jewellery, play football, go out whit my friend, go to dance at party, listen to music, and other.
The first, i take class the jeweler all the monday then the university class. Is very interesting use the fire for transformation the materiality. The fire, change the metal the solid state to liquid state. This process is making because i want change the form of metal, this call smelting.
The football, is the sport more like, is a fantastic sport. Generally a saw match in the tv, but I like more play football. Since seventh grade I begin play, take class and play championship. In the university I enter in wordshop, all the Monday and Wednesday go to play football. In the wordshop go whit francisca, is very entertaining.
The third hobbies, go out whit my friend, is all Friday in the university at least one o two hours. This don’t ever to do, but I try stay in the university although is really tired. In general are seven or ten friends stay in the university to talk about something or drink a beer. The other option is go to home or a party, but don’t realize usually.
The last one, listen music are make when i can, overcoat in the public bus and when I have take one break to study.

Bye! I hope you like my post

6 comments:

  1. thats great that you do jewerlly, i really like to learn :) and i dont like the football , but congratulations for do it
    good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To do jewels it`s a very interesting hobbie, and the better is that you can get some money with that, because with other hobbies we only spend it xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ups I envy your hobbie about jewels, i thik that this is very funny but I can't to this, because I alergic to metals. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the university takes all our time. Luckily you have time for playing football. This is the best of sports!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good! You do very activities, although the university take much time.
    I played fotball when I went to school, is very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  6. marii! your hobbies are so cool! I love that you spent your time in this things! this year we have to plan a football championship!

    ReplyDelete