Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Money

I would like wealthy, but not much only to have comfort in some things. I like where I live in this moment, my mom earns a very good salary. She maintains us very comfortable. I and my brother have a big house with 3 rooms on the second floor, and 2 rooms on the first floor, it has four bathrooms, a living room and a dining room. The house has a very beautiful big garden, I like very much.
If I had a lot of money I would spend in traveling over the world, I would go to Mexico, Europe, Egypt and Asia in general. I would spend in a house in front of the sea on a great beach in Chile or other part. I would spend to pay all my family’s debt.
But if I am a millionaire, I would spend in buy a lot of department for the money it duplicate. I would spend in charity. I would constructor a jewel’s workshop and jewel’s shop, for I work in these places. If I am a millionaire wouldn’t like life in a mansion, but I like in beach’s house near the city.
Actually the money is very important in all world, all have with money, the education, the health, transport and all the aspect of live. In the society has a lot of money is symbol of prestige, is for this reason that some people utilize things (as watch, expensive shoe or big jewels) for has a rich appearance.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment