Wednesday, September 22, 2010

place to Santiago


Hello! In this time I talk about my city, the place where I born and where I live, Santiago. This city is very beautiful in some aspects, is just like any city. If you are a tourist have place that you don’t forget visit which the Plaza de Armas, La moneda, Museo precolombino if you like the history. But you like the party I recommend visit Bellavista, Las tarreas or av. Vitacura. If you like the nature places, you should visit el Cerro San Cristobal o Cerro Santa Lucía, el zoológico. And if you like the sport, which ski, you should visit the gread center of ski which El Colorado, Valle Nevado, La Parva.
I recommend a mixture of this places for example choose visit Museo Precolombino, and in the night go to Bellavista to dancing in a Pub or disco. In other day go to the Valle Nevado. This places are my favorite places in Santiago. I like the Museo precolombino because I like the history of Chilean’s native, in this places you learn very much. In the Bellavista you go to drink, danzing and conversation whit your friends, is very funny, in this neighborhood have some part very bad for delinquency, but if you look afteraneslef don’t worry. In Valle Nevado you can ski for all the court whit ski or snowboard, you choose. This sport is very difficult sport, but is delicious slide for the court!!!.
I hope you like my favorite place!
bye bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment