Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Dear friends:
Hi! My name is Mariela, I have 21 year old. I live in Santiago, Chile. I’m study anthropology in the university of Chile. In the future i like be Archeology. My frecuenty activities is studing, talk my friends, get out to difference places, dancing, go to partys, see movies and play futboll.
In this blogs i like write all muy thing, work and thinking. My object in this blogs are: Learn the other peaple, to write about my thigs and meet more friends.

We'll see each other soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mari:
    Your blog is so beautiful. You chose the best color for decorate it.
    I know that this space will be useful to learn english.

    I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mariela:
    We are going to be the best archaeologists, but first we must learn english :)
    Nice blog, I hope you like mine. See you in class.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete