Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Last Semester

Hello my friends!! Welcome again to my blog, this semester is I new semester for talk a about a lot of things.
Today I want to tell you about how was my experience the first semester of this year.
The last semester began whit earthquake, which is a very bad new for the country. When we enter to the university they filled us with tests, works, readings and another type of activities. For my past semester it was very boring, there were no entertaining branches, there had bad teachers and in addition a lot of work.
In the semester for so much works I could not do my favorite things. Since for example jewels to do, to see movies, to go out to party, to do sports. Why? I don’t now.
I hope that this semester is different. I hope that this semester is much better and of some form a semester with more academic motivations. In addition the vacations were very short, it was a week at the time do not manage to be of vacations when already we enter again.
For this semester I hope very much this change.
Have a nice week and a nice semester.
Well, this all for this time.
Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment